Sunday, July 26, 2009

And 1

Just went up a notch in the "my mom's the coolest mom ever" book by Shay and Devon. They are watching a movie on Disney, "The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl". Shay comes down and says, "Hey mom, George Lopez is in the movie that we are watching!" To which I respond, "Well you know, Mommy has met him in person. And I even have a picture with him."

"What?!" Shay said in disbelief.

"Yep...wanna see?" I reply.

"YES!"

I then went to the following blog post http://txtrimom.blogspot.com/2008/02/live-from-austin.html that has the picture in it.

Both he and Devon were thoroughly impressed.

It's nice to get it right with the kids sometimes.....

And for more fun, check out: http://txtrimom.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama.html where Erin and I had an upclose encounter with the then Presidential Candidate B. Obama!

Cuz that's how we roll....

1 comment:

erin said...

Hell yeah! VIP treatment... we need to get into more trouble again soon, our stories are getting old ;)