Monday, January 5, 2009

Beware the Pyschobabble!!

I love this email exchange between Erin and I that she just resent me today. Totally apropos after our IM CDA kick off meeting..

I begain innocently enough like this:


On Jun 15, 2008, at 11:32 AM, Erin wrote:
DID I JUST READ ON THE FORUM THAT YOU ARE DOING IMCDA NEXT YEAR?!!!!YOU MONSTER!!!!!

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 8:20 PM, Dionn Schaffner wrote:
Save me.

On Jun 15, 2008, at 8:24 PM, Erin wrote:
I can't! Except you haven't signed up yet. You crazy girl.

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Dionn Schaffner wrote:
You mean YOU haven't signed up yet. ....

On Jun 15, 2008, at 8:36 PM, Erin wrote:
oh, don't you dare for ONE MINUTE think that your drunk psycho-babble will convince me to do ID CDA. :)

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Dionn Schaffner wrote:
LOL!! I'm just planting the seeds, my friend.

-----------------------------------
And after a few days, I received a forwarded Race Registration Confirmation for IM CDA for Erin!!!! to which I then sent the following email:


Date: Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 8:26 AMSubject: Re: D!!!!!!!!! To: Erin
HAHAHA!!! My plan was successful! :D




VICTORY IS MINE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

That's hilarious. I had the same email exchange with one of my girlfriends, but now she's injured!! She convinced me to sign up, and now I'm doing this on my own without her :(