Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You know you want some...

It's been almost 5 years. Can you believe it? I KNOW!
Who would have thought, me...in a drought since 2002!
Especially someone in my position...how is that possible?? I'm surrounded by it all day, all night, and yet I have resisted...until now.

That's right, I'm pulling the trigger on a brand-spanking new laptop!



I mean...IT'S PINK!!! HELLO!!!


Here are some of the configs:

- XPS M1530, Intel Core 2 Duo T5850(2.16GHz, 667Mhz, 2M L2 Cache)

- 3GB, DDR2, 667Mhz 2 Dimm

- 15.4 inch wide screen WXGA+ TureLife LCD with 2.0MP Camera

- 320GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive

Very Nice, Yes? Me likey.


4 comments:

Erin said...

not as fun as a SMS, but it'll do. ;)

Lulu said...

That doesn't look like a Mac??

Tri to Be Funny said...

I bet you didn't wait in line for it like I just did to buy the damn new iPhone for my husband. Yep, I waited in line for two freaking hours to buy a telephone. But, I'll get some sushi out the deal so I like to think it's even :-)

BTW--were you running an IBM 386 with 4 mb of ram?!?? 5 years?! :-)

Dionn said...

Sorry Lulu! We are a PC household. I just couldn't stomach the cost of getting 4 new systems and all new software to make the platform switch!

And to be fair, Carrie - I haven't bought a laptop in 5 years, but I have bought 3 desktops....so it really isn't that bad I suppose..