Monday, July 21, 2008

Bad Girls...Bad Girls...Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

#@$%#!&*^%$@#$#@!#!@#$%%$#^#@&*%^$#$!!!!!!!!

You know how they've finally finished construction on Anderson Mill Road? It is so smooth and clean. No bumps. No traffic barriers. No one lane each way. Just nice big two-lanes on each side, brand spanking new asphalt.

If you aren't paying close attention, before you know it, you can have your smooth ride kicking along and a pretty good clip.

51 mph...apparently.

Oh, did I mention the speed limit there is 35?

#@$%#!&*^%$@#$#@!#!@#$%%$#^#@&*%^$#$!!!!!!!!

It was profiling, I swear!!!!! Anyone doing greater than 35 got pulled over...where is the justice in that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

...sigh...

I'm a bad citizen...again.

Dang.

5 comments:

IP Maggie said...

damn!!!! another ticket?? that sucks big time!!!

Shorey said...

HAHAHAHA. Okay, it's not funny, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Mark said...

That's awesome, I bet you were aero to hit 51 mph! All that training is paying off :) Oh, wait, you were in a car ... ? :-(

MikeW said...

Please refer to the story on how you're supposed to shove tube socks in your shirt, hike up your skirt/shorts and do the sad puppy eye look.
;)

P.S. Remind me to show you the "cruise control" option. :P

Lulu said...

At least you made it 30 days as an upright citizen