Monday, April 28, 2008

This just in from Devonator..

"Mommy, if you see a butterfly and you think it is beautiful, say 'Mariposa!' "

(It also reminds me of a book I read by one of my favorite authors, Dean Koontz..can't remember which one..where the kid in the story called them Flutterbys...which actually makes more sense to me...no?)

It follows on from our slug bug game (you know the one where if you see a VW Beetle you yell, "Slug bug" -- except we don't slug one another, you get points.....yes, I know that upsets some of you....you get one point for the new beetles and TWO for the old "Herbie"-style beetles) where he will say, "If you see a slug bug say 'SLUG BUG' and say the color!"


--why do I think that is so cute? I'm a dork. I know. Sorry. Carry on.

No sequitor monday.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

They are also called Flutterby in Winne the Pooh's world.