Monday, March 24, 2008

Easy Week and March Madness

Well, I certainly took advantage of my "easy" week. So much so that I'm not even going to post my mileage here. I am lame.

Actually, I only took one extra day off, so I guess it wasn't really that bad. Just feels like it. Top that off with all the extra eating of crap and candy due to the holiday weekend and the inlaws being in town. YIKES!

Oh well, this week we are back at a hard week. Should be fun!! YAY!

AND, I would not be a good alumnus if I didn't give a shout out to my BELOVED CARDINAL!

GO STANFORD GO!

Taking on Texas on Friday night. WOOT! Should be a good game. I will root for Stanford regardless of whether or not I think they will actually win. I don't care. That's just how I roll. I may don my Dollie outfit at least once between now and Thursday just to get in the mood. :)

HOOP it up!
Hoop, Hoop it UP!

I love March Madness.

2 comments:

Scot said...

Oh yeah, D., and don't forget to put The Tree out in the front yard, too!! ...lol

Driver said...

Hmmm, I feel ya on sticking with the Alma Mater. But, I'm not so sure how well that's gonna work out considering who you guys play on Friday???

Hook 'Em!!!