Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Official!

I know, I know....I've been talking about it and training for it since October. I've worn holes in my shoes and busted my knee for it. I've been called crazy and insane by "normal" people for it.

Yet, still I resisted. Something about making that final confirmation....it's serious business, you know?

At the "gentle" reminder from some friends, seeing the "85% Full" in print, and the sheer thought of having serious, serious FOMO issues...... I did it.

I registered for the AT&T Marathon on 2/17/08!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

That means I have (as of this writing) 29 days, 16 hours, 22 minutes and 48 seconds to be ready.
WTF??

Alright, which one of you put me up to this?? Because you are headed for a MAJOR TIMEOUT!

...somebody save me.....please.....


3 comments:

Kris said...

You're going to do awesome. You've been training your butt off, and I, for one, can't wait to see how well you're going to do!

Congrats on finally growing a pair and signing up! ;)

Shorey said...

You'll have the run of your life!

Dionn said...

LOL! Growing a pair...I wish I could grow a different pair actually....sigh...

;)