Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's Official -- I'm an Ironmaniac!

I'm so excited to be officially joining the Ironmaniacs!!

This is the year I've decided to take my training and performance to the next level. I'm not brand new or planning on getting pregnant during the season (2004), I'm not recovering from just having a baby (2005) and I'm not horsing around (2006).....I'm ready to WORK!

I'm really looking forward to getting my ass handed to me during training, being called out by my coaches and being coerced into craziness by my teammates.

I began the season back in February by attending a Multisports.com Triathlon training camp in San Diego. When I got there, I started blogging, but by the end of each training day I was so exhausted I literally fell into bed and couldn't even budge enough to blog!!! (check out my blog from Feb and you can see some cool pics of me in the San Diego Wind Tunnel testing facility!!)

(With right hand raised) "I, Dionn, do solemnly swear to make a better effort to keep up with my blogging this training season."

That being said, my goals for this seaons are:

1. Complete a Half Iron Triathlon
2. Be competitive in my age group
3. Train Hard, Race Hard, Play Hard

Who's with me?????

1 comment:

Shorey said...

Yea! Glad you're officially joining the group. See you tonight!